Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Wackness (the movie) and Anticipating My Weekend

I watched two movies yesterday while I was cleaning up my place. The Wackness and Batman Begins (not the new one called The Dark Knight). The Wackness is a very good movie but had an even better soundtrack! It was most of the music I grew up to.



This list below and the picture above is pulled from theplaylist.blogspot. Check out the blog. Interesting stuff.

Nas - "The World Is Yours"
Raewkon "Heaven and Hell"
Notorious B.I.G. feat. Method Man "The What"
DJ Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince "Summertime"
Donovan - "Season of The Witch"
Biz Markie - "Just A Friend"
Total feat. Notorious B.I.G. "Can’t Ya See"
A Tribe Called Quest - "Can I Kick It"
Faith Evans - "You Used To Love Me"
R Kelly - "Bump N' Grind"
The Pioneers - "Long Shot Kick de Buckettfont"
Vomit Launch "Exit Lines"
Craig Mack - "Flava In Your Ear"
The Wu Tang Clan - "Tearz"
Mott The Hoople - "All The Young Dudes"*

Check out the movie!

This Saturday I'm heading to Charles Southern Kitchen and watching "The Dark Knight". Ideally in the Imax theater. There's small possibility of heading out to the Jersey Shore as well. Updates to follow.


1 comment:

Bucktown Skins Fan said...

I read an insignificant, but pretty funny, point about The Wackness (which I have yet to see) on DJ Eli Escobar's blog: "Okay so does anyone else notice that half of these songs came out in 1995!?? Am I a total loser for caring about this? I dunno this kind of shit makes me crazy!"