Tuesday, August 26, 2008

summer of debauchery

I repeatedly tell people about SOS. It's a phrase coined by TunnelAngel and I when we use to go out and party a lot. Summer of Sin. There are seasonal variations. Spring of Sin, Winter of Sin, and of course Fall of Sin.

I think we should celebrate hardcore days such as Spring Equinox. Hmm... We'll play with that idea later on.

As I'm winding down the the summer I have to say it was eventful. It always kicks off with my cousin and I having a big party and ends with Labor Day. I haven't done this much in a summer for quite some time.

BBQ's
Belmont
BDay
July 4th fireworks
LA
Miami
Hamptons
Flushing
US Open
Mets Games
Yankee Games
Jets Game (Brett Favre!!!)
Clubs
Lounges
Girls
Women
Girls that think they're a Woman
Photoshoots
Jogging (finally)
Acai
Jamba Juice
Spicey foods
K-Town
FroYo
First online at Red Mango
LVHRD
Dinner Dates
Dinner Flakes
WoHop
Diners
$25 mojitos
Filipino food
Colombians
Cubans
Swedish
Hawaiian
New Orlean's

No comments: