Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Blog Goal

My blog goal this year is to post 100+ posts. This is number 150 so 250 by years end. I can't say I have no time. Even two liner posts with random links should do. I want to keep my entertaining rants alive and going! Hope everyone (all two of you) enjoy.

Posts of the day from random facebook / twitter / buzz readings.

Sheena Animal Fact #16 - Dolphins have mustaches!

Jeremy
Animal Fact #17 - Male dolphins will -- only on special occasions such as anniversaries and birthdays -- offer female dolphins what's known as a "mustache rides".
11 hours ago

Jeremy
That's actually not true. But what is true is that it is thought that dolphins are the only species other than people* that have sex for pleasure.

*I have been told people often have sex for pleasure, but I've never seen it happen in person.
11 hours ago

Scott
I've been maried 13 years theres no such thing as sex or pleasure
11 hours ago

Robear
@Scott LOLOLOL
9 hours ago

No comments: