Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Big MOVE

My past few and next few weeks have been and will be hectic. I've been in the process of renovating, packing and will be moving back to my parents place for a week and off to my new spot.

During this time period I have traded in my social life, snapped at 2 friends, spent a crap load of money, lost a lot of sleep and ultimately stressed myself beyond belief. I hate how Home Depot's prices are TWICE the cost because of convenience. I had no time to plan much so a lot of things are on the whim. Every says it's all worth it. I agree it's all worth it but the bottom line is I'm happy to say I haven't reached a breaking point at all yet. Sure i'm stressed here and there but these "problems" I have are nothing compared to more real things going on out there.

No comments: